Various advantages of the LCD screen as its slim and does not take place, be cool in the eyes, and use less power making LCD screens are increasingly used. If previously more widely used in the miniature gadget like laptop, cell phone, ipod, etc., are now a lot of people are already using LCD monitor instead of the usual tube monitor. Even now many television manufacturers release products LCD television.
Given the thin-shaped LCD screen and the screen is not usually coated with glass, special treatment is needed to treat this LCD so durable and long lasting. Before we continue the discussion about LCD maintenance tips , we should first know the definition and characteristics of the LCD screen.
Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) is an optical device that electronically modulated. This tool shaped thin flat panel made up of a number of color or monochrome pixels filled with liquid crystal are arranged in front of a light source or reflector.
In order for our LCD screen durable,
- Do not expose the screen from scratches by not touching the screen directly by hand or hard objects.
- Disconnect the power and close the LCD when no longer used.
- Frequently clean the LCD screen so that dust and dirt does not get sticky.
To clean the LCD screen, there are a few things to note:
- Use a cotton swab or a soft dry cloth.
- When cleaning, do not press the LCD screen too hard.
- Clean the screen in one direction, eg from left to right or from top to bottom.
- To clean stains are already attached, LCDs use liquid cleaners are widely available at electronics stores or supermarkets.