Recently the Indonesian cellular provider that is XL offers an innovative value added service which is claimed to be the first in Indonesia. The latest service called SMS XL Plus. This service is an extension of SMS services and consists of several services such as: Auto Reply, Auto Forward, Auto Copy, and others.
The features offered by SMS XL Plus service include:
- Auto Reply, which is a service to create custom messages (customize) that can be used to reply to incoming messages at the time we did not get to reply.
- Auto Forward, which is a service to forward the SMS to the numbers that have been registered.
- Auto Copy, ie copying services for incoming SMS to a number that has been registered.
- Auto Blacklist, which is a service for refuse (black list) SMS sent by a particular cell phone number that has been registered.
It is true, technology is like a double-edged sword.
On the one hand, these services enable customers to remain able to use SMS XL optimally on several conditions such as during the meeting, traveling, or when the area is outside network coverage XL. Because usually in these conditions the customer can not receive SMS or make SMS reply, but with SMSPlus service, customers can still reply, forward, or copy SMS to another phone number.
On the other hand, this service could be a warning to customers who use SMS as a Means Towards Cheating. :) Because it can be, without you knowing it, your dearest girlfriend use this facility to peek your SMS activity. Beware .. Beware ..!
This service can be used on all types of mobile phones , without having to download and install the mobile application specific and applies to all prepaid and postpaid subscribers XL. Recipient of the service is not limited to XL customers, covering all cellular subscribers.
How to use XL SMSplus are as follows:
- Press * 799 # Ok / Yes then select the features of your phone from SMS Plus you want to set.
- On the phone screen will appear SMSplus menu that we can choose.
- Select a service, and switch.
- Registration or unregistrasi option is the option to stop all services SMSPlus, while the option "activate" or "deactivate" only to pause as if the meeting had been completed.
Differences forward and copy facilities:
Forward only forward received sms to the number registered so that the numbers do not activate this feature to receive sms. While the copy facility, in addition to be forwarded to the registered number, the number that activates this feature is also still get the SMS.
Congratulations peek SMS your girlfriend .. Heuheuheu ..