After yesterday got confused because the post Super Safe Zone lost all because of server hosting and move the existing backup does not include the latest postings on the blog, it finally occurred to also trick restore lost post this. Though this is a trick, who knows it could be used as a last resort when it had deadlocked UTEK hehehe ..
Is as it should blogger should think about precaution to secure his blog by way of data backup and database backup so that in case of unwanted things, we do not have to lose to the postings that may be very valuable to us. Unfortunately, due to my stupidity, I did not even think up there.
How to sense-minds are as follows:
- To restore the blog post, I tried to enlist the help of Google by typing site: namablog. (Namablog is a blog url that we want to return her posts). There will appear a list of our blog posts that have been indexed by Google.
- Do not click the link because it would result in a 404 error. Nothing found for ff, ff.
- We wear our posting saved by google by clicking cached or cache.
- Well, copy aja view existing posts. Relax, this is legal because the copy and paste your own blog (LOL).
- Create a new post with tittle and url is the same as the original, if necessary, also equated the date and time, and then paste the contents of the post. Publish and wrong.
In this way, when there are visitors coming from Google will not be disappointed because it did not find nothing found for sentence.
May be useful and hopefully you will never experience what I experienced. :)