log or social network is a means to express or share their views, thoughts, ideas, vent, conduct business online and others. In essence, through blogs and social networks, we want to interact directly with friends, potential friends, business associates, customers, prospects and all those who intentionally or unintentionally visiting our blog or profile. Therefore the blog or social network provides the means to interact with the visitor. The main thing is the comment box. It's the difference between a blog with a conventional website.
To facilitate interaction between the visitor and the author of a blog or social network profile owners, such as Friendster , Yahoo Messenger provides the facility to connect to blog or myspace profile cliet IM chat so that visitors can personally interact directly with the author of the blog or profile owner.
Previously, YM provides the facility to display the status of YM owner, but it seems like it is less than optimal because we still have to open the IM chat client and login using our IDs, so the visitor sometimes reluctant to avail this facility.
Now Yahoo Messenge r again provide a new facility which displays the chat box on myspace profile or blog page directly. So when we are online, visitors who want to contact us directly do not have to bother anymore to open a chat client, but immediately wrote his message in the chat box. Like the example on the side bar of the blog babehdotnet this.
How to create a Chat YM on Friendster or blog is as follows:
- Go to page http://messenger.yahoo.com/pingbox/
- If you are not logged in, login using your Yahoo ID.
- Click on "create a Pingbox"
- Fill in the fields, for example: the background, the name that will be displayed, font size, message shown when you are online, message if you are offline.
- Click Next
- Select the website where you will put the YM chat box tersebut.Any websites for all types of websites (including wordpress blog), My Space, Friendster, Hi5, Blogger, Live Spaces, Live Journal, and Xanga. For Facebook will be discussed in another article.
- Determine the size of the chatbox to be used or use the recommended size.
- After that, click "copy to clipboard"
- Then paste the code where you want, for example in the sidebar to blogspot (blogger) and wordpress or in the area "add media" to myspace.
- Completed. Now visitors to the blog or profile we can directly chat with us or leave offline messages to our YM account.
How to install YM Chatting on myspace:
- Open the login page myspace
- Login using your ID and password
- Copy the code Pingbox YM.
- Click the "edit profile"> "costumize"
- Paste the code in the box YM Pingbox add media to the bottom.
- Click save.
- View your profile now.
May be useful.