There are many ways to make CSS that will be used to decorate frienster profile, such as by writing your own code or use the myspace layout CSSnya generators are widely available on the internet. Write your own CSS code was relatively difficult because inevitably we have to master the language of HTML .
An easier way is using a layout generator. Although relatively easy because it is not required in-depth knowledge of HTML language, sometimes we find it difficult due to make a beautiful display, it takes the soul of art and a high level of imagination.
Well, in this article Babeh will share practical tricks to make myspace layouts with ease.
Yaa we go ...
The trick is actually simple. Which are modeled on the profile view interesting and beautiful do you think then we apply on our profile. If we are still not satisfied with the look of it and want to make that better reflect ourselves, we can change a little bit the CSS code. It's easy ..
How do I?
The trick here ..
1. Find myspace profile that has a view of the most interesting and beautiful in us.
2. Click the menu view> source (for Internet Explorer users) or press ctrl + U (for Firefox users). It will display a new window that displays the page source of the page.
3. >. On that page, look for the code <style type = "text / css">. If dizziness seek manually, press ctrl + F and paste the code in the search field.
4. > dan </ style > <!–Safe mode value: Safe mode OFF–> . Once you find it, copy the code in between the <style type = "text / css"> and </ style> <!-Value Safe mode: Safe mode OFF->.
5. Open Notepad or WordPad application, then paste the code into notepad. Save the file. File we just saved it is the CSS code to adjust the profile as you examples profile page.
> dan </ style > <!–Safe mode value: Safe mode OFF–> (tanda biru pada gambar diatas) Keep in mind, that just copied the code in between the <style type = "text / css"> and </ style> <!-Value Safe mode: Safe mode OFF-> (blue marks on the image above)
To put it on our myspace profile is as follows:
1. Click the profile> Edit profile and select the tab set.
2. Copy the CSS code from the file that we saved earlier and paste the CSS code in the box "set the CSS" located at the bottom of this page.
3. Click the button "Save."
4. Next, look at your profile look cool now.
If we are still not satisfied with the look of it, we can slightly change it. See how in the next Babeh article.
If still confused or have questions, please write in the comment box.