Actually, officially there is no way to change the email login to your blogger. Please check the official answer of the question Blogger:
" How do I change the login name or password on my Google Account? ".
Mentioned that there is no facility to change the password, but there is no facility to change the email account used to log into google.
Therefore, to change the email that we use to login to your blogger account, we need to do a little trick.
This trick terinsiparasi of official help.blogger.com answer questions of:
How do I move a blog between accounts?
Broadly speaking, how to change the email used to log on blogger or blogspot account is to invite other bloggers (eg AkunBaru) to be a member of the team and gave it admin privileges, then from the AkunBaru, we remove the old blogger account (AkunLama) so henceforth, the email address used to log in (go) to our blogger account is a new email address (AkunBaru).
How? There is already a picture? Or more confused?
If still confused, continued reading yaa ..
Suppose you want to change the email login to your blog from AkunLama be AkunBaru.
The steps are as follows:
- Make a new gmail email address or use an existing email address that will be used to login (eg, AkunBaru)
- Go to your old blogger account (AkunLama).
- Click Settings> Permission
- Click the ADD button AUTHORS
- Invite AkunBaru to be to be a writer.
The next step was to AkunBaru:
- Sign in to your email account AkunBaru. To not bother logout and login again, using 2 different browsers to open a second account page. For example, Internet Explorer and Firefox to open AkunLama or Opera or Safari to open AkunBaru.
- Open the email containing the invitation and confirm your willingness to be a writer on a blog belonging AkunLama.
- Follow the next steps.
Next, go back again to AkunLama ..
- Refreshlah page Settings> Permission and you will find AkunBaru has become one of the blog authors.
- Give admin previleges by clicking on AkunBaru give admin privileges.
Go to your blogger account and the new AkunBaru.
- Select Settings> Permission.
- There you will find two of the authors, namely AkunLama and AkunBaru.
- Erase AkunLama, so the only author of the blog is AkunBaru.
- Henceforth, if you want to go or login to the blog, you must use the email AkunBaru.
Mission Complete ..
Is a bit complicated, but hopefully this can be a little trick bloggers answer our questions about the possibility to change the address used to log in to our blog.
May be useful.