Glance on Facebook
Facebook is a social networking service sites ( social networking ) which was established on February 4, 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg with his college roommates Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes while he was studying at Harvard University.
At first, membership website is limited to Harvard students, but further extends students to other campuses in the Boston area that is Ivy League, and Stanford University. In further development, the website is expanding its membership to students of other universities and then high school students and then allow the membership to all people aged over 13 years. This website currently has 175 million active users worldwide.
In Indonesia, facebook lately or often referred to as facebook or FB including increasingly popular among bloggers. If you are interested in online communities ( online community ) is, here's a brief tutorial on how to join the social networking is increasingly popular.
How to Create a Facebook or How to Sign up:
1. Open the facebook page at www.facebook.com.
Page using the language of English. If we have trouble with the English language, we can change the language setting into Indonesian in the lower left corner of the page. Or if we want to directly access the facebook page with introductory Indonesian language, we can directly access the id-id.facebook.com
2. Fill out the registration form by filling in the "First Name," "Last Name," "Email," and "New Password."
Email is used must be a valid email because this email will be used to confirm the facebook account and facebook services others. If you do not have or have difficulties to access your old email address, you can easily create one in google mail , yahoo mail , hotmail or other email services.
For a password (password), use the password that is easy to remember but difficult for others to guess.
3. Fill out the "I am" to select your gender.
4. Fill the column "Date of Birth" by choosing your birth date by clicking the "date," "moon," and "year."
5. Click the List
6. Open your email and confirm registration facebook account by clicking the link in the email that you received from facebook. If you can not find the email, you can check in spam email folder.
Once your account is active, you can immediately begin to set up the display, find a friend or installing applications available.
Congratulations to socialize and make friends as much as possible.