As we know, the installation of windows is a tedious activity and waste time. But nevertheless reinstall windows we have to do for various reasons, for example, a slow computer with a virus or too often we try new software or trial or even because of one reason or another, our computer does not work because windowsnya error.
Maybe it does not really matter if it's time we're loose, but if the job again stacked and the deadline was on the horizon, waaah .. could be a horror story tuh .. Mending the horror if the play sexy Julia Perez aka Jupe is more crowded with hot photos with Gaston Castano ..
Hehehe .. Why so follow ngegossip shi ..
Okay, back to the laptop ..
This time, Babeh will try to share a bit of old school trick how to quickly install windows or rather "a quick way to reinstall windows" is still often used since the heyday Babeh Windows 98 first, who knows still no use .. Hehe ..
Previously, we need to perform the preparation steps as follows:
- Install Windows complete with drivers and software that is frequently used or use Windows is already installed on your computer. Do not forget, the optimization of the first installation of windows and make sure that we have a virus free backup windows that was really optimized and ready to work.
- Prepare a DOS bootable CD or diskette.
- Prepare clonning software disk, for example, norton ghost (better that the old version, version 11 or earlier).
Windows backup steps:
- Boot to DOS
- Run the software norton ghost
- Select local> partition> To Image
- Select the Source Drive and then click OK
- Source Select Partition (partition backup windows which we will) then click OK
- Select the partition which we will use to store our backup file, type the name of our backup file, then click Save.
- After the confirmation box will appear asking if we would compress the backup file we are or not. Select No if indeed we drive capacity is still quite a lot or select fast or high to save space on our hard drives.
Wait until the backup process is finished, usually about 5-10 minutes, depending on the speed of the hard drive and the amount of files that exist in our backup windows partition.
The steps to restore from backup windows that we make:
- Boot through DOS
- Run norton ghost
- Select local> partition> From Image
- Choose File Backup Image or have we created earlier.
- Source select Partition and click OK
- Select Destination Drive (Drive goal) and then click OK
- Select Destination Partition (partition destination where we will restore our backup page) and then click OK
- Further confirmation box will appear if we will continue the process of restoration TSB. Make sure you measure correctly because the destination partition will be erased, and its contents will be replaced with the backup that we created earlier. If you are sure, click Yes and wait until the process is complete.
Taaa .. daa .. within 5-10 minutes, the windows we were fresh and ready to use again optimal.
If there is confusion, Babeh already siapin pictorial tutorial aka comic version of its easy to understand though. Download it here.
Restoration steps above you should not do it now but there is no harm in trying to ascertain whether you have a perfect backup. To be safe, you can try to restore your backup to the primary partition to another. For more details, please read Babeh post about how to install two operating systems in one computer.